- This document represents our policy towards complaints, how a consumer can make them and how as a company we handle them.
- We take our responsibilities seriously, in addition to the legal and regulatory requirements we have as a financial firm.
- We are committed to ensuring the fair treatment of our consumers and ensuring they face no post sale barriers with our service.
- As per FCA material, they define a complaint as the following – ‘Any oral or written expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, from, or on behalf of, a person about the provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service, claims management service or a redress determination, which alleges that the complainant has suffered (or may suffer) financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience.’
- Customer Procedure
- Internal Processes and Responsibilities
- Record Keeping
- To ensure that we handle our complaints efficiently and effectively, any correspondence or notes from phone communication will be documented on our Autoconvertsystem.
- This will allow the complaints handler to review the whole complaint and refer back to any point in the investigation if they are required to do so.
- Any documentation received regarding the complaint will also be uploaded to the application.
- All records of complaints will be kept as per our retention periods, only employees that require access to customer complaint notes will be granted this information.
- All complaints will be recorded in the Complaints Log.
- Staff will receive complaints training within their initial induction and at least once a year.
- Training will ensure our team understand the processes that we have in place and the regulatory importance of following these processes.
- At any time, staff have the opportunity to request further training on any aspect of our business.
- As a company, we ensure that we follow all regulatory guidelines, including treating customers fairly.
- When it comes to complaints, we guarantee that our customers will not face any post sale barriers.
- Our staff are aware that they need to assist customers as much as possible when they wish to make a complaint, and they should not receive any different service for doing so.
- Customers will have their expectations managed, and staff will explain the complaints process so a customer can understand the next steps.
- If a customer makes a complaint about a specific member of the team, that employee will not have any involvement in handling the customers complaint. We do have the ability to liaise with our compliance consultant if this is the case.
- We will ensure that our complaints procedure is in a clear location so our consumers can access with ease.
- Point of Contact
- Complaints will currently be handled by Vincent.
- We will request an email or detailed description over the phone to handle the complaint further. He will then liaise with the customer and lender/dealer as required and issue a final response letter or summary resolution.
- SQ vs. Complaint
- It is important that we can differentiate between a complaint and an SQ issue.
- Whilst they are different, we do adopt the same principles, and try to assist our consumers rectify any issues they have with their vehicle.
- We provide this service as an extension to our offerings in the hope we can make the consumers journey as easy as possible.
- We will assist liaising with the dealer/lender if necessary, to try to come to an arrangement to provide our consumer with the vehicle they desire.
- All SQ’s will be documented on our complaints log for management information purposes, which assists in providing additional information on broker/dealerships and their service/business activities.
- Monitoring and Compliance
- It is extremely important that this policy is complied with to protect our consumers
- As a company we will ensure that we keep up to date with regulatory and legal requirements, and that our processes and policies are updated accordingly to meet this regulation.
- Vincent will be responsible for documenting any complaints within the log and our compliance monitoring plan.
- Both Stephen and Vincent will conduct root cause analysis on our complaints to identify any patterns that may potentially form, therefore limiting risk to our consumers.
- All complaint information will be reported within our GABRIEL.
- This policy will be reviewed on at least an annual basis.
- Any updates will be reissued on this policy.
- All policy changes are approved by either director.
Our aim is always to provide an exceptionally high level of service to all of our customers. Where you are unsatisfied or have any issue, it’s important to us that this is dealt with objectively, fairly and as quickly as we are able to.
The following procedure explains how we deal with complaints, our commitments to you and what action to take if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, then we would like to hear from you. Please use the below details to let us know –
T: 0161 850 3729
We kindly ask, so we can look into your complaint as quickly as possible, you include as much detail as you can, however if we are missing anything we will be in touch.
If we are able to investigate and resolve your complaint within 3 days, you will receive a summary resolution response from ourselves, which will detail our outcome and findings.
In the event our investigations take longer than 3 days, we will issue you a Final Response within the 8-week timescale. Whilst we try to close any complaint before this 8-week time frame, but we do need to make you aware we do have this time. Our final response will include detailed information of your complaint, our investigation and the resolution we have come to.
If you are not satisfied with our Final Response or the handling of your complaint within the 8-week time frame, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman service using the details below. You must do this within six months of our final response.
T: 0800 023 4567
P: Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SR
We call you back
Request a Call
Let's Talk Finance
Talk to a Specialist
You're our number one priority.
Call us. Sit back and let us do the hard work.
We're ready to help you get your exciting new vehicle.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am - 6:00pm GMT